29 Sep The Truth About Workaholism: You Need To Know
What is a Workaholic?
8 Signs You’re a Workaholic
- You’re always busy – You’re always busy at work, and you seem to have little time for family and friends. You’re always looking for new projects, and you rarely take time off.
- You’re focused – While you’re working, you’re focused and lose track of everything else. You may even be unaware of your surroundings.
- You feel a sense of urgency – You feel a sense of urgency to do everything. You feel like you have to work hard to make things happen.
- You feel resentment – While working, you feel resentment toward your co-workers or superiors. You feel like you have to prove yourself all the time.
- You have trouble sleeping – You have trouble sleeping because your mind is focused on your work. You’re often thinking about projects or tasks you must take care of.
- You’re bored – You’re bored with tasks that seem too easy or simple. You get bored and feel the need to be working on something new.
- You have low self-esteem – You have low self-esteem and feel the need to prove yourself. You must show your boss or co-workers that you’re a hard worker.
- You have health issues – You have health issues like chronic stress, tension headaches, back problems, or gastrointestinal issues.