16 Sep Route Planner for Your Sales and Support Team.
Using a route planner for your sales and support team can save you tons of money in gas and time. Every day salesmen hit the streets to meet new clients, service support requests, etc. This is a time-consuming job and not to mention the amount of time that goes into planning which client to meet, traffic conditions, proximity to other client meetings, etc. Here is how we think it should be done.
Route Planner for your sales and support team
Split the work of planning with your back office team and field workers. Let the back office team take care of making calls, emailing clients, and fixing up schedules. Your backend team can build the client list. Sales and support teams can also take up this activity if they have time to squeeze in last-minute meetings and support requests.
Plan you route with the Google Maps feature within ClockIt. Use the street view and traffic information if available to plan the time and estimate your arrival time. Finalize your route planner one day before and get familiar with the travel.
Use the mobile app to see your plan and use Google Maps and turn-by-turn navigation to travel to each point in your route planner. Traffic information and Google Maps will help you save tons of time and money. As you complete your meetings, check-in to complete the task one at a time.
Your back office team can view reports of completion status, and optimize the planning. This way realistic plans can be made for the next time. Using our simple guide and ClockIt’s route planner for your sales and support team, you can save money on gas and have more meetings done every day.
What is a route planner?
How does a route planner work?
Who is a route planner for?
How do I create and optimize my route?
How to choose the right one for your business?
- Does your business have specific needs? – Before looking for a route planner, it’s essential to understand your business’s needs. This will help you decide which route-planning software or app would be the best fit.
- How many users will the solution have? – The more users your route planner has, the more options you should have available. This includes collaboration and data entry options, such as the ability to create groups and subgroups.
- How do you want to collaborate? – Collaboration is an essential part of route planning. This is because two or more people will work with the same data. As such, you must select a route planner that best suits how you want to collaborate.
- What kind of data do you need to enter? – Every route planner will ask you to enter different kinds of data. Some will ask for information about your customers, while others will ask for pickup and drop-off points. You must select a route planner that lets you enter the needed data.
What are the benefits of route planning software?
- Improved customer service – A well-planned route will help you to provide better customer service. This is because you can travel to your customers more, and with less travel time, you can respond to customer needs more.
- Reduced costs – Route planning software can help you reduce costs by optimizing your routes. This will allow you to travel more, which means you can reduce the cost associated with fuel.
- Improved staff productivity – Route planning software can help to boost staff productivity. This is because you’ll be able to save time by not having to create routes.
- Improved route optimization – Not only does route planning software help you optimize your existing routes, it can also help you to create new routes. This means you can accommodate new clients without incurring additional costs.
Get started with route planning with “ClockIt” now.
- What is a route planner?
- How does a route planner work?
- Who is a route planner?
- How do I create and optimize my route?
- How to choose the right one for your business?
- How do I decide on the best route-planning software or app for me?
- What are the benefits of route planning software?
These are some essential things you need to know before choosing a route planning software. Choosing the right route-planning software solution for your business is critical. It will help you manage your time better, keep track of your appointments, and even keep track of your sales leads.