30 Sep Most Popular to-do list Templates – ClockIt
Why do we need a to-do list?
Why is it so hard to use task management?
How do you find the correct to-do list for you?
- What’s your lifestyle like?
- Are you a student with a lot of time, or do you have a regular full-time job?
- What are your organizational strengths and weaknesses?
- Do you work better with visual or auditory cues?
- What type of technology are you comfortable using?
- How many tasks do you have to manage?
- What’s your budget?
What should your to-do list include?
- A place to log the day’s tasks – This is the first and most crucial part of your to-do list. It’s where you’ll write down the tasks you want to complete on any given day.
- A place to log the week’s tasks – This is where you’ll keep track of the tasks you plan to complete during the week. Using an app can also add due dates to each task to know when to get them done.
- A place to log the month’s tasks – This is where you’ll write the tasks you plan to get done for the month. You can also use this space to write down any recurring tasks you must do monthly.
- A place to log ideas – If you like to think out loud and write down everything that comes to your mind, this is a good section on your to-do list.
- A place to log the daily/weekly/monthly tasks that you do – If you have recurring tasks that happen many times each day/week/month, you’ll want to keep track of these in your to-do list so that you don’t forget to do them.
Best Time Tracking Software
- An analog clock – This may seem like a simple solution, but it works. You can write down the tasks you need to get done, and the time it takes to complete them next to the clock’s hands, and then transfer the information to your to-do list at the end of the day/week/month.
- A paper journal – You can also use a paper journal to track your time if you don’t want to use a digital solution. You can list the tasks you need to complete in the journal along with the time it takes. Transfer your journal entries to your to-do list at the end of the day/week/month.
- A digital timer – You can also track your time by tracking how long it takes to complete each task on your to-do list. Also, you can use a timer to track how long you work without a break.