27 Sep The Ultimate Time-Blocking Template : Creating a Productive Day
What is Time-Blocking?
How to Use the Template
- First, choose your day of the week.
- Next, choose your date.
- Now, write down things you need to do that day.
- After, select the most appropriate time for each task.
Time Tracking Software’s
- ClockIt – Timer is a free time-tracking app for 14 days trail that is easy to use and can be accessed from your computer or smartphone.
- Toggl – Toggl is another great time-tracking app available for most devices, comes with a free plan, and is very easy to use.
- Rescue Time – Rescue Time is a productivity tool that tracks your time on different tasks across different areas of your life, such as social media, your job, and blogging.
- Timely – Timely is a time-blocking app that helps you plan your day, manage your tasks, and track your time.
- Panda Planner – Panda Planner is another tremendous time-blocking app that helps you organize your tasks and schedule your day.